Thursday 29 April 2010

29th April 2010

For my IT project I have to create a game in Greenfoot Java. Before I can do this I have to complete some other tasks. First I had to give a presentation to my client listing the objectives, scope, risks, etc of my project. I also had to include a slide on the current website and its problems.
Next I had to write a report stating why projects fail and what can be done to stop them from failing. I also had to include a part stating the risks to my project and what mitigation I could use against them.
I have also had to list the stages of the life cycle I intend to use for my project. I had to state what documentation would be produced at each stage and resources would be needed. I then had to describe two different methodologies. One of these had to be Prince2 and I chose Six Sigma as the other one.

1 comment: