Tuesday 25 May 2010

25th May 2010


I have carried on working on my game. I have now done the majority of work that needs to go into it but there is still a bit to do. I am scheduled to finish the game this Thursday which is the 27th. Howevere I am not sure it will be completed by then so I will have to overrun. I am planning to continue doing some work throughout the upcoming half term holiday. I think I will have completed the game by the end on the holiday. I will then be able to start testing. i will not be able to start testing untill the game is complete so if I overrun with the creation of the game the testing will also be set back. It will also mean I do not get round to fixing any problems untill a bit later as well. This means that I will not finish the project exactly when I had planned to but this is OK as I have a couple of weeks spare according to my Gantt chart.

1 comment: